This month, we wanted to give a new flavour to our webinars, and show you schools’ successful journeys with Skolera, Kaumeya Language School and Liberty International school. Our team is delighted to announce this special webinar which will be held on Wednesday, September 7th, 2022, at 7 PM Cairo time under the title “Real Users Success Stories: How International and Language Schools Management Use Skolera Effectively?”
What is the webinar about?
In this webinar, we will host real users of the platform to tell us how they have been adopting the learning platform for years and how it completely changed how they were doing their day-to-day tasks.
You will hear from academics, students, and parents in international and language schools about their experiences but you will also be able to ask them and Skolera team anything you would like to clarify so that you can lead your school, as well, towards a more efficient and effective learning environment.
Request Skolera Demo Now For FREE!
Who are the key speakers?
Skolera team will be holding this webinar where Dr Khadija El-Bedweihy, Skolera’s Founder & CEO and Mr Wael Khattab Skolera’s Co-Founder & CPO will explain the benefits of using the platform.
Kaumeya Language School and Liberty International School’s teaching staff will also be there to recount the schools’ eventful stories using the platform. We’re glad to host Ms Yasmine Abu Alfa, the school’s Data Analysis, IT and MAP Coordinator; Ms Yomna Abdelhamid Fawzy, Social Studies Department Head; and Mrs Soha Shaalan, English High School Coordinator at International Liberty School.
What’s in it for you?
You will learn:
- How the school IT department can use a learning platform to do all their tasks more productively.
- How schools can monitor improvement and tasks, e.g., assessment and evaluation of teachers and students, attendance and grade book monitoring, reports generation, communication, and more.
- How teachers could adopt the different features in the platform to make the best use of their time, enhance their students’ learning outcomes, and keep ahead of what needs to be done at all times.
- How parents are an essential part of the whole process when they know exactly the value they can get from using the learning platform and how it can ease lots of difficulties they usually have:
- accessing content at any time
- communicating with the school
- just monitoring their children’s progress
* You will also receive a certificate of attendance if you attend at least 60% of the webinar!
*Attendance will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
What are you waiting for? Book your spot now and listen to Kaumeya and Liberty’s success stories with Skolera!